Photo: 12-13 District winner from Mears (Different theme that year)
2017- 2018 Bookmark Design Contest
Sponsored by the ASD Librarians
Be Empowered@your library
- This contest is open to all ASD students in grades K-12. There are four levels: Primary K-3), Intermediate (4-6), Middle School, High School.
- The artwork must be the original work of the student, whether computer generated or hand drawn.
- The theme for 2017 - 2018 is Be Empowered@your library and that phrase must be included on the bookmark.
- Use your imagination an any ideas relating to reading, literacy and the love of the library!
- Entries must be on white paper and be 7" X 2-3/4". Entries should be decorated with color and outlined in fine point black marker. The phrase "Be Empowered@your library" must be located on the entry bookmark.
- Return your entry to Mrs. Fleming, the librarian, by December 1st, 2017. School judging will take place prior to December 11th, 2017. The winning school entries will go to district judging to choose district winners. District judging will take place in January. Entries become the property of the Anchorage School District and may be used in other advertisements.
- The winning designs at the district level will be reproduced and distributed to ASD schools!
- Write your full name, grade, and school name on the back of the bookmark.
Download an entry form here: Entry with blank box